||Specialist in Economy
|Number of credits
Especially intended for non economist professionals.
The program provides professionals from different disciplines, the theoretical core of economics and its main applications so that the students can incorporate in their previous academic training and their professional activity, the concepts and the variables of economic analysis.
Cycle Economic Fundamentals
|EECO-5101||EE Economical Development||
|EECO-5103||Macroeconomia (Especializacion Economia)||
|Total Credit Hours:||6
Cycle Applications in Economics
This program´s alumni are characterized for:
- Their understanding of the concepts and the basic tools of economic analysis.
- Their capability to analyze and manage economic information.
- Their ability to incorporate the tools of cost-benefit analysis to their professional practice.
- Their qualification to participate in planning processes and, strategic and management decision-making within the organization.
- Their multidisciplinary capability for team work and learning with in the organization, applying the principles and basic tools of economic analysis.
For further information go to the School of Economics webpage: http://economia.uniandes.edu.co.