The Department of Music offers students from other programs of study the chance to take a selection nof academic alternatives to satisfy their individual interests in music.
The different programs of this Option attempt to offer an overview of musical performance based on the knowledge of musical language and the principal styles.
The Music Option offers students the following Programs:
- Musical Language (requisite: Musical aptitude test)
- Instrument (requisite: Musical aptitude test and audition with an instrument)
- Choir (requisite: Musical aptitude test and choir audition)
- Blues and Rock (requisite: Enrollment in the Department of Music
- Jazz Practice (requisite: enrollment in the Department of Music and audition for ensamble)
- History of Music enrollment in the Department of Music)
- Music and Culture (requisite: Enrollment in the Department of Music)
- Recording Techniques (requisite: Enrollment in the Department of Music)
Recording Techniques Program
Students must take 5 courses (15 credits), 4 mandatory and 1 elective.
The purpose of this Program is to satisfy the student’s interest in synthesis processes and sound production.