Estas tres acreditaciones, conocidas también como la “Triple Corona”, son consideradas las credenciales de mayor importancia y reconocimiento internacional, lo que ubica a la Facultad a la altura de las más prestigiosas escuelas de negocio del mundo. Las acreditaciones EQUIS y AMBA han sido renovadas de acuerdo con las vigencias otorgadas inicialmente.
The Master in Business Administration is a formal program intended to develop managerial skills and competences in its students. The program design responds to the need to prepare professionals with a critical and analytical open-mind in agreement with the local business reality within a global context. The MBA allows the students to:
- Acquire basic and fundamental knowledge in all the functional areas of an organization, absorbing and internalizing knowledge so as to put it into practice later in real cases and projects.
- Develop business decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Know and strengthen the use of quantitative methods, applications and tools to plan and solve management and administrative issues.
- Raise awareness about the existence and importance of the international dimension in the life of the organizations and of society at large.
- Acquire individual and continuous learning discipline.
- Develop and consolidate interpersonal behavioral dynamics, teamwork, negotiation and effective communication.
- Be aware of the ethical and social implications of their decisions.
Administration School MBA students are people with remarkable intellectual and academic skills, professionally experienced, and endowed with the potential to lead competitive, innovative organizations that are committed to the country's development.
In particular, the applicants to the Part-Time MBA program are professionals with at least four (4) years of professional experience, who are seeking to develop a successful management career and to become business leaders, through a rigorous academic education and the opportunity to share multiple experiences and insights.
The MBA program has been conceived as an inter-related set of basic administration knowledge and tools so that students develop a dynamic thinking structure and skills that enable their identifying and solving management and administration issues.
First Semester - 16 Weeks
Second Semester - 16 Weeks
Third Semester - 8 Weeks
Fourth Semester - 16 Weeks
Fifth Semester - 16 Weeks
Sixth Semester - 8 Weeks
The alumnar of Universidad de los Andes are characterized by great leadership and active involvement in developing and transforming their operational millieu. The Master in Business Administration, regardless of its modality, has graduated over 1500 professionals. As some alumnae project themselves within their own business, others contribute to the development and transformation of various public, private, non-profit national organizations or large multinational companies. Many of them are holding the most prominent positions in market-leading companies.