High School Students Graduated Abroad

Colombian and foreign students graduated abroad may register in the University without taking the ICFES exam, provided that they have obtained any of the following international high school diplomas:

  • International High School Diploma (IB),with a minimum score of 28
  • German High School Diploma: ABITUR (SELECTA)
  • French High School Diploma: BAC with the following minimum scores acording to the field of study: Science 432, Literature 408, and Economics 420
  • European High School Diploma: European BAE with a minimum score of 73
  • Swiss High School Diploma: MATURA
  • Scholastics Assessment Test, SAT, with 1100/1600 points if taken before March 12, 2005 and 1650/2400 thereafter
  • American College Testing, ACT, with a minimum score of 25

In this case, the student should submit to the Admission and Records Office, copy of the diploma or graduation certificate and copy of the test score on the dates set for such purposes. Documents may be submitted personally, via fax (57) (1) 3324469 or via mailbox to KR 1 No 18A-10. Universidad de los Andes, Oficina de Admisiones y Registro.

For further information :